Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March Madness

It has been such a crazy few weeks- I can't believe it's March already!

Spirit Week is underway and it is going amazingly well. The class chant for our class is "Cougars show me 5- 04! We want more!" and "KMS- is the Best! Rawr!"

Today, some of the MHS pep band and the 8th grade students came and performed some awesome pep songs for the kids. We even had a surprise visit from "Bristy" the MHS Cardinal (we named it Bristy as of today if it hasn't been named yet, after Bristol Street. I was vying for Chuck, but I was vetoed.. ) Bristy and the kids had a blast listening to the band, and we even got an entire 5th grade conga line to dance for the last song. Unbelievably, there were no injuries or fights. Gotta love a little conga!

Tomorrow, I am super excited for our guests to come. We have the Green Bay Packer drum core coming to perform, as well as THE Buckingham Badger.

Should be a blast.

So for all of you parents who are coming for parent teacher conferences tomorrow night- it's going to be a fun day to come afterwards.  As the schedule stands, I have a very booked day- with only about 15 minutes for dinner. So please, if you have anything you want to discuss with me, please let me know now so we do not go over our allotted time. I am very excited to touch base with all of you! It's been an incredible quarter (or two)!




No comments:

Post a Comment